Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm getting my MBA!!!


Hi Everyone!

So, no, I'm not getting my Masters in Business Administration, but I have been chossen to represent and possibly speak at the Wedding Merchants Business Academy Fifth Annual Convention (http://www.weddingmba.com/) this year in September in Phoenix, AZ!

I'm honored to have been chossen to attend by my wonderful association, the ACPWC (Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants http://www.acpwc.com/). Thank you ladies!!!

Besides the Chinese International Wedding Expo I attended and spoke at this year in Beijing China, this is the United State's biggest convention and trade show dedicated to teaching wedding professionals skills in the wedding business.

I will be setting up and manning a booth for the ACPWC, in the good company of other fabulous wedding associations such as The Knot, Brides.com, Wedding Channel.com, The Nest, American Disc Jockey Association, About Weddings.com, and Get Married.com just to name a few.

The whole thing kicks off with a cocktail party so that we can mix and mingle, and then each day following for four days there are break out sessions with prestigious speakers such as: Alan Berg, VP of The Knot, Timithy Chi of Wedding Wire.com, David Katz Advertising Director of Conde Nast which covers Brides, Modern Bride, and Elegant Bride Magazines, and others like Harmony Walton Editorial Director of Get Married.com.

I'll be sure to take plenty of photos and blog each night about what I'm learning, so check back often!

Happy Planning is a Must,

Nicole