Monday, February 4, 2008

You are invited to Creme de la Creme A Bridal Rendezvous!!!


Dear Brides and Grooms,


I'd like to invite you to attend my couture bridal showcase, Creme de la Creme A Bridal Rendezvous!


It will be held Sunday March 16th, 2008 from 1 to 4PM at the Toll House Los Gatos located at 140 S. Santa Cruz Avenue, Los Gatos, CA.


More information about the show and complimentary R.S.V.P. can be found at www.nicoledambra.com/cdlc


I came up with the idea for this show after going to a large bridal show with one of my clients. At the end of the show she was tired from walking around and talking for several hours. She was also overwhelmed by the amount of information at the show! There were at least 60-80 wedding professionals at the show, and so many of their services overlapped (3 or 4 photographers, 4 or 5 videographers, 4 or 6 floral designers, etc...) Each professional only had moments to spend on each Bride or Groom at the show. I couldn't blame her for feeling like it was a whirlwind experience.


My new years resolution for my company was to focus more on what it used to feel like to be a Bride myself, and to really speak to the needs of a Bride and Groom in the planning stages. I decided to focus on the word "experience". Brides and Grooms are always searching for new ideas to make their Wedding fun and unique, and them! They Google for ideas, they read expensive magazines, they search the web like crazey people just looking for that next perfect idea or wedding professional! Well, the best gift I can give you is to experience the best the wedding industry has to offer all in one beautiful afternoon. Believe me, it's much more fun than sitting in front of your computer for hours!!!


Creme de la Creme A Bridal Rendezvous will be an experience not to miss! I have hand selected one of each of the best wedding professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area, the Creme de la Creme you might say. These professionals have been invited by me to participate, and they have not solicited me to be a part of the showcase. They also are not required to pay me anything to be a part of this showcase. Why you ask? Because, I want these wedding professionals to spend the money they would have spent paying to attend a show, on creating a booth that wows the senses and shows off their talents so that you can experience the show, not just attend. There will be photobooths to try out, music to hear, models to see wearing couture gowns and fine suits and tuxedos, custom expresso to taste, wines to try, desserts to sample, hors d'oeuvres to nibble, and champagne to sip on, tours to take, bouquets to hold, jewels to try, design ideas to inspire you, and soo much more! After this show you won't be tired and your head won't be spinning, but you may want to go back for more! And by all means do!


I hope that you can attend my show!


Remember, it's complimentary! www.nicoledambra.com/cdlc


Many huggs, Happy, stress-free, FUN planning,


Nicole