Who?: Gabrielle’s Bridal Atelier
422 E. Campbell Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
What?: A HUGE Wedding Gown Sample Sale this weekend only!
All gowns on floor will be 50% to 85% off!!!
When?: April 2nd and 3rd
How?: Space is limited so call now for appointment at 408-370-4999 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!
Nicole and Gabi
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
Thursday, March 4, 2010
NLWED is proud to be a wish granter for the nation's first non-profit wedding granting organization for terminally ill patients to help make their wedding wishes come true.
The first couple that WUW is granting a wedding wish to is Florence and Michael hailing from Elk Grove. Read here about their story and how WUW is making a difference in their lives: http://wishuponawedding.org/the-story-behind-florence/ and http://wishuponawedding.org/florence-michael-wedding-wish/ . Congratulations Florence and Michael on your upcoming wedding day!
Here is some more information on how you can help WUW or, use WUW:
FUN FACTS ABOUT WISH UPON A WEDDING:
• Was founded in San Francisco, CA, in January of 2010, by a group of wedding and business entrepreneurs.
• Is America’s FIRST nonprofit wedding wish granting organization, producing weddings and civil union ceremonies at destinations across the United States for individuals facing terminal illness, regardless of sexual orientation.
• Boasts twenty chapters nationwide, headed by some of the industry’s most renowned leaders.
• Sasha Souza, National
• Kevin Covey, LA/Orange County
• Stella Inserra, New York
• Ivy Robinson, The Carolinas
• Eliana Baucicault, Atlanta
• Mary Alice Sublett, Tennessee
• Heather Hamilton Sims, Houston
• Shelby Tuck Horton, DC
• Elisa Delgardio, Orlando
• Ali Phillips, Chicago
• Daniela Fageʹ́t, Seattle
• Other chapters opening soon: Colorado, Arizona, Portland, Miami, St. Louis, Ohio and Nevada.
• To qualify for Wishes, applicants must be unmarried legal citizens of the United States, over the age of 18, who have been diagnosed with less than three years to live.
• Simply apply online to request one of three wedding types: URGENT (Up to 10 guests, in hospital or at bedside); BOUTIQUE (up to 25 guests, in home town of applicant); ROMANTIC (Up to 50 guests, at any WUW destination)
• Wish Granters needed in all locations. Please apply online today to start helping us make Wedding Wishes come true.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Wish Upon A Wedding!
Nicole and Team